Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rome

Hi my lovely readers!
As you probably know in spain we have know a long weekend  I went to ROME 

This was my first time and I was so excited...I  ate pizza, and pasta, and pizza, and pasta, and pizza, and pasta, and pizza, and more pasta...

I think Rome, is the most beautiful city I have ever been in! ( I have never been to USA but whatever.)
I will upload photos later so don't worry!

I walked A LOT. If we wanted to go to the coliseum... Walking
If we wanted to have luch... Walking
If we wanted to go shopping... Walking
So, the thing is : I've walked a lot, I have eaten a lot and I have bought a lot of thiings (including to Paula and my friiends)
And I visited a lot of places like Vatican City...



P.D: This friday is MY BIRTHDAY!


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LoveKissLoveKissLoveKissLoveKissLoveKissLoveKissLoveKiss
Meer

No comments:

Post a Comment