Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Having Money and not knowing how to spend it

Hi guys! You don't know! I was doing room cleaning (Yeah, i know, weird) and I have found my old wallet with... Money, money, money. WOW WOW
And  I didn't know how to spend it! So today I give you some ideas, of my favourite things, currently, that I would buy if I were you, and with my money.
Obviously,it all depends on  how much money you have, you interests... but i'll try to think of every posibility. Love you guys <3

So, we're going to start with, maybewith  the most expensive thing I would buy.







So here we have, this cute, amazing, beautiful and wonderful camara. But the special thing this little cute thing (although the shape and style is so pretty) is that it has a vintage style, but it's one of the best camaras ever. It also prints the photos as soon as you take themt, so it's kind of usefull if you want the photos inmediatly.
 YOU CAN BUY IT ONLY FOR 59€ O.M.G




The second thing I would buy, would be a laptop. If i could choose, it would be a MacBook (Apple).I think this is really the most expensive one. Hehehehe. I love Apple things, such us IPhones(like the one I've got), IPads, IPods... E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G


If you're crazy, and you want to spend money on silly things, but things you know they'll make you happy, just buy them!. I think we should sometimes think of ourselfs. So, you know, go ahead and buy things that make you happy. Like nutella, a new dress, new clothes, some new make up, maybe a film collection, or a book, if you're one of us . So, come on guys! Have fun!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Xoxo,Mer




No comments:

Post a Comment