Monday, March 24, 2014

Sunday afternoon

Hello guys,this is Paulaa again!How was your Monday?Hope better than mine cause I've spent all afternoon doing my fucking homework(waste of time) and when I finished an idea for a post came to my mind.
Hasn't it happend to you that suddenly is Sunday afternoon and you find yourself bored without anything to do?(I have...)
Well,I've got the solution for that!Here,I've got a list of ideas that would for sure kill your boredom:

-If it's a rainy/cold day:

·Lay on your couch,get a blanket and a warm cup of tea(I suggest Green Tea,it tastes incredebly good) and either get your laptop and watch some TV series(lovely mess suggests Gossip Girl,Vampire Diaries,Pretty Little Liars or Teen Wolf) or get a nice book and read it[Lovely Mess suggest The Fault in our Stars,Beautiful Disaster or The Maze Runner(this are only a few ideas,of course there are A LOT more)] and enjoy!You totally deserve it!!



And if it's a hot summer/spring day:

·Call your beloved friends!!I'm completly sure they will accept any sort of plan you suggest so you all end with the boredom.I mean,if its summer and your on vacation,take advantage of it!You'll have a large variaty of choices,for example,going to someone's pool,go shopping...ANYTHING! And if you live near the sea you've got all your problems solved!Put on your bikini,get a towel and call your friends and live like there's no tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment